Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey, you're gonna be a great-aunt.....

I was talking to my youngest brother one day last week about nothing special and at the end of the conversation he says to me "Hey, you're gonna be a great-aunt". Well, I thought about it for a second then realized that it means one of my nieces or nephew is about to become a parent. Now, I have three nephews and two nieces all in their 20's, so as far as I was concerned it was a toss-up. So, I say, ok who is it? Well, it's Jessie. She's 26 and working and going to school. I say Jessie it's not going to get any easier, but there is a baby on the way.

I asked Jessie about the father and she told him he was a friend and it just happened. Well, I talked to her mom today and it seems there was alcohol involved and a change in the birth control prescription. I don't think he's going to be in the picture for long. The baby is due Dec. 25 - (maria says it's the immaculate conception) but I think that's already happened.

Good luck Jessie.

No comments:

Post a Comment